Friday, May 25, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

So my last 2 blog posts were test posts.. I'm new to blogger so i have to get used to it. :) anyways, since I'm still a newbie in blogging, I decided to make a post about myself! haha! I think its the easiest way to start especially when you still don't know where to begin. :)


My full name is Sheena Fiel Padreganda Dalman. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Cagayan de Oro City. (parang beauty queen lang teh? haha) a lot of my friends call me Sheena or Sheen but it wouldn't hurt to call me "Fiel", in fact some of my closest friends call me by my second name and it sounds really cool maybe because wala pa akong ibang kilala na Fiel yung pangalan  :) Btw, that's a chocolate souffle named "tsokolate eh", a dessert served in Cafe Lawis in Bohol :)

I graduated last March 2011 with the degree of  Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Financial Management.. and yes, if you do the math, I'm a degree holder at age 19 :). By the way,  my alma mater is Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan.

 I am a law student. I'm an incoming 2nd year this school year :)

This is my Family. I'm the ate! (YEAH.) both my parents are government employees and my brother is  an incoming 4th year high school student :)


I'm a Chapel Aide. A Chapel Aide is someone to animates the Holy Eucharist. You can serve, read, be a member of the choir, become ushers during high masses or help in decorating the Chapel. It's actually a club in school :) 



These are the basic stuffs about me :) you know, the bits of the big slice :) I'll be sharing more of myself, my hobbies, my interests, the things that I love and everything in between in the next posts to come. Basta! hahaha :D






lovelove,


Fiel ♥


2 comments:

  1. Looove the last photo with bubbles!!! Hahahaha! You're from Ateneo de Cagayan I'm from Ateneo de Manila! ;) xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chari :) Thank you :)) na.overwhelm nman ako. ikaw pa ang first comment sa blog ko :) hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...