Monday, June 18, 2012

caMEra!

Hello :)

One factor that made me wanna make a blog is my camera. You see, I'm a visual person. Its easier for me to learn with visuals. In the same way, it's easier for me to share my ideas with illustrations. So I got my camera which is 1-month old already and so far, so good. I don't really have the money to buy the expensive camera plus I'm no professional. As a beginner, I need to familiarize myself with the basics. Thus, I got a point and shoot camera - Canon PowerShot A2400 IS! If ever you guys wanna see its specifications, just click the link. 

This is exactly what my camera looks like. It is available in four different colors!




What is more amazing about it is that it is equipped with Intelligent Image Stabilizer which basically means that it helps and corrects in taking pictures with subjects that move. It also has creative effects like Toy Camera, Miniature, Fish-eye, Super Vivid and a lot more. Since it's a point and shoot cam, I can just carry it around. It's very light and it comes with a free 4gb memory card and hard case! 

Here are my shots. 

This was a test shot on the red eye remover. Effective!

Lighting shot.

Auto-Focus.

Super Vivid effect.

Outdoor shot

Television Shot? haha. I was just trying to see if it can capture clearly. It did.

Fish-eye. If I'm not mistaken, I've only set medium on this so it didn't really stretched that much.

Scenery.

See the vibrant colors??

Testing the Intelligent IS. Check out my shot on the moving multicab.

Miniature Shot.

Toy Camera.

Capturing the hues of the sky at sunset.

Amazing!

Fyi, those pictures are raw so that the effects of the cam are highlighted. I did not do any editing here. See how amazing those picture are? If there is any realization, It's not really the camera. It's you and how you see the world. It's not just the effects but the skills, talents and creativity that comes with it. 

Awesome, right?

lovelove,


Fiel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...