Friday, June 15, 2012

Cheers to Good Vibes!

Hello there!

I've been really happy since the beginning of this month. I don't know why, its just really been good. Hopefully this month will end good as well. Next week, my classes will start so I don't really think I'll be able to enjoy as much as I what. Law school can be a pain in the ass! hahahaha. but it can be very enjoyable. So much for law school, I'd like to share the things that have given me good vibes! :)

1. Have you heard of the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen? I've been raping the repeat button on my laptop and even on my cellphone for this song! No offense meant but the song itself is a little off lyrics wise, like the thought maybe, but the tune is just so catchy and it makes me wanna dance and just be carefree, not to mention there's a cute guy with six packs on the video, but with a major disappointment at the end. hahaha (finish the video to see the twist). Its a plus that the chorus can easily be remembered!  Anyways, there's been covers done on this song. There  are popular  covers made by Geargina, Solenn, Anne, Belle, Liz and alot more. , Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and friends and even Barack Obama! If you haven't watch their covers then you are missing something. They're so funny and they are just so into the beat! Here's the video in case you want to watch it!


2. Mcdo! Yes, Mcdonalds. You may think I eat unhealthy since the popular fastfood gives me the good vibes, so what? Masarap naman eh? hahahaha I dont eat there three times a day or I don't frequent myself to the unhealthy lifestyle so don't worry. Dont get me wrong, I love Jollibee! I really do! But kasi parating puno yung Jolibee sa tapat nang school and they have little space compared to Mcdo na may second floor! A lot of students hang at Mcdo because of their cozy atmosphere. Sa Jolibee kasi, parang you're always in a hurry kasi andami pang naka-pila to dine there! Jolibee will never be off naman! (Naks, bumawi talaga ako? hahaha) 



3. Google Chrome Web Store! Its just like an android market or an Apple Application store but only for internet use on a laptop or PC! I have known this for a long time but I was just so happy that it was up-to-date so you can just get as many applications and extensions and install it in your browser for easy access. Its really very convenient. It has applications for entertainment to games, productivity, business, communication etc.! If you're using Google Chrome as your internet browser then you better check it out. FYI, I use the applications found in the Webstore to edit my pictures because I find it more convenient than photoshop. I mean, Photoshop is just awesome but I'm no professional so if I use photoshop, I'll end up editing pictures for hours as compared to the applications found in webstore, I can edit in minutes.

4. Friends! (aside from my family because its understandable) I've been out everyday for the past two weeks because of these people! Its just awesome that we connect with each other so easily. I guess, I'm being very sentimental about these moments because I won't be able to see them as much as I do now because of my classes. I have to set my priorities right so there will be less time to go out and more time with my books. plus, they also have to do the same. Some have classes and some have jobs already! But I know that whatever happens, we will always be at each other's back. hahahaha



5. New Puppy! Joe Mari, the lovable bf has a new puppy. I ENVY HIM! hahaha. We don't actually know what breed the dog is but she's darn so cute! For the record, we have 2 dogs, Chloe number 1 which stays with joe and Chloe number 2 whic stays with me. Why the same names? because they are exactly alike! twins! :) I don't know if he has given a name to the puppy yet but what the heck, I'll update! :))


eto si Joe Mari, ang nagmamay-ari ng cute na puppy! excuse the haggard face, it was a rainy night and he ran from Jolibee to Mcdo which was a block away. 

Those are the stuffs that have given me the good vibes that I need! :)

What are yours?



lovelove,

Fiel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...