Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pixlr all you can!

Hi lovies!

I mentioned in my latest blog post that I was so happy to explore Google Chrome Webstore. Now, I'm going to talk about one application that is just pure awesome. With this, you can add effects to your photos in just a flash. It has a considerable amount of effects! Presenting, Pixlr-o-matic! I posted the link so that you guys can try it for yourself. Its a great way to make your photo come to life. Not all of us can afford high definition cameras or not all have the ability to take good shots so with this app, you can "cheat" in adding effects. And also, not all of us have the time and the resources to study Adobe Photoshop for superb photo editing so the Pixlr-o-matic provides a convenient way in picture editing :) Don't get me wrong, I know Photoshop, its just that, I'm not a professional at editing pictures. So far, so good. I love its vintage and retro effects! 

To give you an idea on what the pictures would look like, here are some samples. 
TOP PICTURE = BEFORE THE EFFECTS
BOTTOM PICTURE = AFTER THE EFFECTS










Ain't it awesome? I forgot, even the raw pictures are great, right? I'm no professional photographer but I have a point and shoot camera and it is so amazing. I'm definitely gonna blog about it in the coming days. 

For those who have android phones, ipad, iphone etc., Pixlr-o-matic is available as an application. Try it, you might just like it :))


lovelove,


Fiel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...