Monday, July 30, 2012

Busybusy!

I think I haven't posted much in one week! I was just so busy that I can't find time to post anything here. I do house-hold chores in the morning, study in the afternoon and go to school in the evening plus I have choir practices every night for the Feast of St. Ignatius de Loyola. So when I get home, I eat my dinner and go to my room and sleep. The good thing was that my tita arrived and brought with her chocolates. Yes, you guessed it right, I ate a whole bar by myself hence this hoarse voice I have right now. Singing plus Chocolate plus non-stop talking plus junk foods plus juice plus cold water is absolutely a no-no! :))

I will be posting a lot in the next days since I have a lot to share! But for now, let me show you the chocolate I have already consumed and the headband braid I did!  Super Random. 




yey! :)

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

2 comments:

  1. awww i super love the lindth chocolates.. ^^ your braid was so cute.. i wish i can do the same thing on my hair..^^

    http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweet-tooth-sweet-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! so yummy :) thankyou! that braid was really hard to pull through. hahah :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...