Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Day of Remembrance

Last July 5, 2012 was the death anniversary of my Lolo Dooley. Eight years have passed since he died and a lot has changed over that years.

Since my cousins have to go to school on weekdays, I was the only grandchild that was there. hahaha. So my day went like this, I woke up at 8:30 in the morning and my mom told me to get ready because they'll be picking me up so that we could go to the cemetery together. Luckily, I brought with me my camera so when I was a little bored, I took photos to relieve me! 


Fyi, we always go to the cemetery and visit Lolo, especially when there are special events so that its as if Lolo has not missed any events. 


lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...