Saturday, July 14, 2012

Floating!

I have been busy in the kitchen lately, whipping my favorite desserts! So my mom bought some mangoes and *ting*, Mango float! One of my classic favorite! Well, I think we all like it, right? I mean who would not want some sweet mangoes for dessert! I think this is just fitting for us Filipinos kasi we have a lot of mangoes here in the Philippines! (oh why does my sentences end up with exclamation marks!) I'm excited like that :))



Got nice reviews by relatives. They think my Mango float was yummy!! :) Btw, if you are gonna ask how I made these, the steps are the same with my Cookies and Cream Graham Cake, only that oreos are substituted with mangoes. :)) Try it for yourself!

lovelove,



Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...