Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In Gratitude


I was opening my facebook account as I always do every night and this time, I was tagged by Des, a friend of mine, on a note she shared. The note was titled "BE THANKFUL". Of course, by the title, I would have already known what it was but still I read the article and it was awesome!  It made me realize that everything in life has a reason so I have to be thankful for the things that I have, the wisdom that I have gained, the lessons I have learned and the person that I am today.

Basically, the article speaks of being thankful for the things that you have and the things that you don't have; for the things that you have done and the things you decided not to do; for the things that happened and those that didn't; and for the random stuffs that have made you who you are today :) 



If you're very intrigued about it then here it is. I hope you too are thankful for the what was, what is, what's not and what will be :)


 Be Thankful
Be thankful that you don't have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings.

-UNKNOWN-

So, what are thankful for?


lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...