Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Magnum Monday.

Hello there! 

You might already know what my post will be about :) 

I bought myself a pretty awesome reward for surviving Monday! What could be better than trying out another flavor of Magnum Ice Cream? I have eaten the flavor "Classic" and now I'm trying the Chocolate Truffle. On my own opinion, I like the Classic more than the Choco Truffle. I love Vanilla. It matches with everything!

Anyways, remember my post on Time Management via the Candy Mag ish? I forgot to mention that when you have done all that there is, don't forget to reward yourself with simple pleasures :) 






One sweet tooth satisfied :)

What are your simple pleasures??


lovelove,



Fiel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...