Sunday, July 22, 2012

Random Law School.

I will post my Law School stuffs in the near future but for now, let me show you the random moments I had with my classmates. Mind you, these photos were taken before, during and after classes. See how we can smile and be crazy even if there are tons of school work waiting to get noticed. :) 

making pa-cute :)
 
In Law School, you have to ready your wallets because there are some serious Photocopies! 
Also, we have to wear formal attire always!
That's our Law Polo Shirt.
I wore a jacket that day because it was raining hard and the class rooms are air-conditioned! (Excuse the Rambutan. We were eating those after class.)


I thank God that I have such amazing classmates! They're witty, smart and fun to be with. Law School, no matter how hard it may be, will never be boring. We can be dead crazy too. The notion that we always face our books and stick our eyes to tons of provisions are just one side of the whole picture, there's this other side that law books don't cover. :)

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

4 comments:

  1. I love your Pilipinas jacket!! Nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nettie for appreciating my blog since I'm just starting :))

      Delete
  2. Haha. Ang kulit lang! I love it!

    Please join my The Little Things She Needs giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-little-things-she-needs-little.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...