Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vintage Beauty

Last June, my mom asked me if I needed new shoes for school. I told her that the shoes she bought last sem were still okay. But then, July came and rain poured everyday! Fyi, shoes worst nightmare is water. Simply put, my shoes got ruined! I'll have to find time to get my shoes fixed because they are still in good condition. They just need some adhesive. :) Because I don;t have anything to wear, my mom bought me new shoes! And I love them to bits. It has a vintage design and its so cute! 


The shoes were from Primadonna! Actually, I'm on a mission! I'm saving so that I can buy more shoes from Primadonna because their shoes are to die for!!!

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...