Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I DO.

Two Words. I DO. Yes, you often here those words in a wedding. Well, that is what I wanna share in this blog post. Sometimes the Chapel Aides do wedding services. Yes, we do choir services and its something that thrills us all. I mean, c'mon! Its so amazing seeing two people bind themselves to each other and confess their undying love! Because of the choir services, I get to see couples say "I do" to each other :) teehee :))

I haven't sung at a wedding for, I think, a year so when they asked if I was free on that day, I agreed! The wedding was so nice and as usual, the people all stared at the bride as she walked down the aisle. I can't help but be in love, mainly because of the wedding ambiance and the love songs we were singing. We were all smiles that day and it was such a nice feeling to feel. <3

I'm gonna post the pictures but I'll have a surprise at the end so you better read and anticipate :)

The girls :) Sopranos and Altos!
tiana! :)
teehee :)
Altos! my girls :)
The Violinist! 
Guess who? haha! kidding. This is Akiko from the Female pop superstar search. She sang the song "Two Words" by Lea Salonga :)  Got LSS after! hahahaah!
Soloist!
I think this was the time they were to say their vows :) aww..
Sky hues :)
those lucky fishes outside the church! 

Here is the surprise! I get so giddy when I watch wedding videos so here it is :) This is the wedding I was talking about in this post. Here's the Video from Teddy Salido, a renouned videographer here in Cagayan de Oro City :) I have so much respect for this man. He makes awesome videos and I just love watching his videos :) Plus his the boss of Joe Mari :) hahahah! If you ever wanna watch some more of his videos, here's the link :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not in anyway paid for the "pep talk" about him. I just wanted to share the awesomeness of it all! :)

SOOOOOOOO! The video is in vimeo so the thumbnail doesn't show.! I'm just gonna post the link :)


Hope you watched the video so sharing it will not be in vain! haha! 


lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...