Friday, August 24, 2012

I love this week!

Hahahaha! oh yes! I do love this week. you know why? because I don't have any classes! Well, literally, I still do. I actually have 2 remaining classes for this week which will be tomorrow but so what!

Here it goes!
Aug 18, 2012 - Midterms ended and the Long Week-end started. I had an overnight/bonding with my college friends! It was a pizza/junkfood/drinks overload dinner and breakfast! and unlimited swimming!!! FTW!
Aug 19, 2012 - I had lunch with my barkada :) We ate, played at the arcade and sang our hearts out in a videoke bar! Plus, it was my cousins birthday thus I went to the party after the videoke.!!! 
Aug 20 - 22, 2012 - CHILL DAYS! I relaxed at home. I also went to the mall. and I had a one on one time with my notebook and internet!!! hahahah! 
Aug 23, 2012 - I went to he school because I had classes but the teacher was not around! It was awesome since I wasn't in the mood to go back to school. not yet. hihi.
Aug 24, 2012 - I was getting ready for school when my classmates texted me. Again, NO CLASS! Great! just Great!  

Tomorrow will be the start of another long week-end since Cagayan de Oro will have its Kagay-an Festival. I am so looking forward to the activities! yey! 

Since I'm such at a high right now, I'm just gonna post pictures that I've never posted before because they're just extras. But I'm gonna share them anyways because I think everything is post-worthy :)

OLN Signature pose :)
CHLOE! LOOK, SHE IS A TOTAL BED INVADER!!!
Jump shots attempts! 
Vain Moments :)
My worn-out Converse pair :) I love this pair to bits! :))
So what if I was blonde? hahaha!

I promise, I'm gonna share my week-end activities :) I'm just gathering the pictures :) hihihihi!

CHEERS TO THE LONG WEEK-END :) 

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...