Monday, August 20, 2012

Midterm Mania!

So midterms left! And I'm so happy! I'll be maximizing this long week-end and catch up with my blog and I think I will be sleeping A LOT! I am gonna blog on how I spent my saturday and sunday in just a bit but for now, I'll like to share what I did in between my study time. I mean, Its so boring to study straight for 3 hours or so. I had to do other things just to relax my brain. :)

Fish-eyed Face! =p
I decided to color my nails orange. to inspire myself to highlight my notes. hahahah! 
 
 
I think this is just half the papers I have to study! :)
 
my lovelove notebook :)

My Municipal Corporation mdterm coverage!

 
 
 
I listen to music whenever I study at home.

Reward to self. =D

yumyum!

YES! MIDTERMS ENDED WITH A BLAST.! HOPE I GET FAVORABLE RESULTS! :)

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...