Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Of Gods and Goddesses.

Last July 28, 2012, The College of Law had its annual Testimonial Dinner. The events serves to celebrate the new lawyers of the school. As law students, we were encouraged to attend. Its was a good experience since we have listened to the new lawyers' speeches and their advice to law students. Overall, it was fun.

Well, I wasn't really planning on going because I didn't have anything to wear. But some of my classmates told me that they weren't gonna follow the theme so yeah, I didn't follow the theme either. hahahaha!  I had classes until 4pm and the dinner was to start at 5pm but nooooo! It didn't start at 5pm. It started at 7pm so it was an advantage for us, hence we were not late! :) But enough about the talking. I'm just gonna post some pictures of me and my blockmates. hihihihi :) Enjoy! :)

My Absolute Lovies :) Look how cute they are. With Matching Colors !!
Playing around with these Greek symbols !
Ivy Got Framed!
Ze naked men was probably the most popular guy of the night. 


Til the next testimonial dinner :) 

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

8 comments:

  1. i love your caption making, sheena.. and i realized ur opening paragraph almost sounded like an answer to an essay question.. bwahahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you :) Its a skill you eventually learn in blogging :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you charry :) Btw, I followed you :)

      Delete
  3. i love parties, good excuse to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? That's why I went there even if I wasn't really following the theme :))

      Delete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...