Thursday, August 30, 2012

SO POLISHED!

YEEEEEEEEEE!! Finallly, I bought the Nail art mini book entitled "Polished!". Lately, I've been painting my nails every week or so and I'm loving it. Since I don't have the money to go to Nail Salons, I opted to do my own nail arts! hahahaha! but not yet, not yet. Soon, when time and money permits me, I will buy my supplies and start painting the town red! (chos!) But for now, I'll just share with you this wonderful mini book. Yup, its a mini but it offers alot!

Here's the package!
The mini book.
The Polishes.
I love how they named the polishes. hahahaah!
Happy Girl.

I'm gonna share my nail art attempts soon. I was suppose to do one right away but figured not to since I have just erased my previous nail polish. I usually let my nails breathe for 3-5 days before applying another set of nail polish. 

Anyways, This product is from Berry Books and it is available in bookstores and bookstands. 

LET THE CREATIVITY BEGIN!

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

2 comments:

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...