Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spice up your life!

EEEHHHHH!!!!

I watched the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics yesterday and it was such an epic success! There were super pumped up performances! I got goosebumps when the athletes entered the stadium. I don't know. Maybe it was because all the training paid off and they were there just to enjoy and celebrate! But what urged me to watch was the fact that the spice girls will be there!!! :) oohh, it just brings back my childhood memories. SUCH GOOD MUSIC! :)
Victoria Beckham Tweeted this picture :) 
Amazing how they haven't forgotten their dance moves :)
I'd like to have that car please. hahahah!
Them ending the song on top of the car was UH-MAY-ZING! 
For some reason, I can't insert the video here so just click this link to watch their performance!! :)


"Colours Of The World

Spice Up Your Life 
Every Boy And Every Girl 
Spice Up Your Life
People Of The World 
Spice Up Your Life"

FEEL GOOD MUSIC! :) 


lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...