Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to the Family.

Last Month, I blogged about the Orgtrip that was happening at school. Today's post will be about what happens after the recruitment. As the title suggests, it will be orientation and the welcoming of the new members a.k.a the APPLICANTS.

As usual, it was a Wednesday so I was there. I was late though because I had to run some errands. When I arrived, there was a registration booth so I got my name tag and wrote "FIEL". But then, I realized I was already an old member so I decided to put "ate". gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! This year's Orientation was super cute and inspirational. In the afternoon, they had the usual orientation then they attended the apostolate and then had an ed-session after (with candlelight effects and a surprise song number by the Old and Aspirants).

that's the name tag I was talking about earlier. btw, those are cassava chips :) these are so yummy! 
Registration Booth
Orientation 
Joe's cousins: Mylah and Maiah :)
TAAADAA! 
Sneaky old members planning for the surprise.

I hope these new members will continue to be a part of the Chapel Aides. I know they might be hesitant at first but I it takes a lot of courage to commit to the organization. I hope that they have been inspired by the orientation. I hope that this will be a fruitful year for all the members. Its nice to see new people coming in the organization. After all, what will become of the organization without its members?

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...