Monday, September 17, 2012

Candy Colored!

I am so excited with this post! I just looooove this. If you have been reading my blog posts, you probably have known that I am currently in love with nail arts! And I think nail art has been liking me back. So far I have been successful in decorating my nails. I owe a big thanks to the "Polished" nail art book :) 

As of now, I am not wearing this anymore since I want my nails to rest even for just one day because its monday and I will be making another nail art :) hahahah! So here it goes! :)

Totally rocking the bare-face look! :) hahahah! 
The nail art artist in me is happy! :) Hoping I don't fail in my next attempts.

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! GREAT ART! I love it so much!
    lovely colors. I would love to have those nail art too.
    btwm I FOLLOWED YOUR BLOG, I HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW BACK:


    fashionerza.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting :) I already followed you :)

      Delete
  2. awww, I super like the color you chose for the background! it's my favorite! yay! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laviña, Thank you so much for always commenting and appreciating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nail art!! :) Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back on GFC. Keep in touch!

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...