I have mentioned in my First Haul post that I bought the Maybelline BB Stick instead of the BB Cream. I just wanted to try something new. I also mentioned that I was intrigued by it because its in a stick form rather that the conventional cream. This review is based on my own experience with the product. :)
Price = P249
The Product claims:
12 Hour Anti Shine Powder in a Sti k
8 in 1 Skin Transformer
Controls shine - Mineral Clay formula helps keep skin shine-free all day
Lasts all day - Powder Finish, resists sweat and sebum up to 12 hours
Clears - Reduces the appearance of dark spots, redness, fine lines and wrinkles
Refines - Reduces the appearance of pores
Conceals - Instantly hides flaws and imperfections
Evens - Corrects uneven skin tone
Smoothens - Makes skin feel smooth, soft and supple
Protects - SPF21/PA+++ protects harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Here's what I think:
|The product is convenient in the sense that you can bring it anywhere because of its size, you can just put it in your bag and it doesn't consume much space. Its packaging makes it easy to use and less messy to apply.|
|It comes in two shades: Fair and Radiance. I bought the one in Radiance since I don't have fair skin.|
|This is how long the product goes. A good 1 and 1/2 inch.|
|Thats the before and after. I decided to post a picture with my face wearing the bb stick alone so you could see clearly. Of course with blush, powder and stuffs like that, it will be better.|
1. The BB Stick has a matte finish.
2. For those who have oily skin, this product is good for you guys since it will lessen the shine plus it doesn't have a dewy effect so its not sticky and its not heavy to wear.
3. Its texture, when applied and blended on skin, is actually powdery.
4. It has good coverage. It lessens the appearance of skin imperfections.
5. It doesn't really stay all day (12 hours as what it claims). Maybe a good 5-8 hours (for me). But for oily skin, just set it up with powder of bring you trusty powder with you to retouch or something. :)
So far, that is all that I can say about the product. I've used it for almost 2 weeks already and Its okay to use. But since I have normal skin, I'm thinking of sticking to dual powder foundations. (hahahaha!) But if ever I change my mind, I'd buy it again. after all, its not a bad product :)
Special shout out to Ile of A Hint of Sunlight for requesting this review :)
PLUS! HERE'S A VIDEO ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAYBELLINE'S BB STICK AND BB CREAM!
Sheena Fiel ♥