Friday, September 14, 2012

Street Dance 2012

This will be another photo bomb post because I really think that this is post worthy. When you see the pictures, you'll get to see the amazing costumes and tribe diversity here in Cagayan de Oro and the rest of Misamis Oriental.

This is one of the highlights of the Kagay-an Fiesta and even though it was super hot, still there were a lot of spectators! The contingents really prepared for this for months and it was just awesome. I didn't have any camera with me plus it was a Sunday so I didn't really get to see and join the dancing in the streets but Joe, got the chance so everything I will post is his. I'm sorry I've been posting stuffs from last August. August was a total blast so I really wanna share it here. I hope in the future, you get to visit CdeO in fiesta because you will really have a good time! :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is probably my favorite photo! Look at the detail :)

Sorry if this was a really loooooooooooooooooong post! I can't resist! I just had to post these beautiful pictures. This event really showcased the diversity of Mindanao. I am hoping that next year, I can join in the fun :))

What do you think of the event?

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

6 comments:

  1. I'm just from El Salvador. quite sad I didn't get to watch the street parade live.. somehow okay that I watched it on tv.... hehe :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pareho tayo :) I haven't watched live but good thing is that the boyfriend has awesome pictures! hahahah :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sheena!oopps, waz ko kabalo ur from CDO. Anyway, I am throwing some giveaways!Maybe you want to join and please share it too!

    http://www.beautyamare.com/2012/09/1st-month-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh :) Proud Kagay-anon! :) I will join :) thank you for inviting! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! I LOVED the pics! It looks like an amazing event! So much colors and bright! +.+
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will :) Thank you for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...