Wednesday, October 17, 2012

September's best!

I know I have lapsed in my challenges but forgive me :( I haven't been out of the house for 24 hours now because I'm dead busy with household chores plus, I have muscle painS for playing in the arcade yesterday! hahahah! :) I will commit to my challenge though, its just that the next item requires me to be outside and I haven't been outside so, yeah, I will, don't worry :)

This day didn't go well as happy as I'd expect it to be. I wanted to sleep really early because I wasn't feeling the need to be awake but I can't sleep. Its crazy! So I grabbed the latest Candy Mag that I have, which is the September issue and started reading from page to page! Then, I reached the Feature page and it was really awesome. I don't know. It was about loving and getting hurt and bouncing up; about boys coming in and out of our lives and how every magical moment could eventually flop; about how love stories always don't end with happy endings. YES! Those stuffs. So if you wanna read, I suggest you buy one! :) Its really an awesome read and it lifts up your soul, or at least, it lifted up mine :) 



I honestly don't wanna say anything anymore because I want you guys to read the whole article.. If I'd share bits with you, it wouldn't make sense because it would lack a lot of depth. :) Its never too late to buy one so go go go ! :))

In any case, I would just like to say that I'LL BE FINE!

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

22 comments:

  1. I like this post so much: so interesting!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win an N&K Designs arm party worth $200!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!!!I like it!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover


    Enter my giveaway to win a TED BAKER bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know about your blog and is so lovely!! would you like to follow eachother? i'm already follow you :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, boys can come in and out of our lives but it's about what you gain from the relationship thats so much more important. Great post!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you , we are now following back!:)))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an N&K Designs arm party worth $200!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice post sweetie :)
    I'm your 68 follower :) if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister would love that front page... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sana pala bumili ako ng September issue ng CandyMag! :)

    You may want to read and comment here: http://ohstrawberryyy.blogspot.com/2012/10/your-fashion-needs-solved.html

    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so fun! Would love it if you stopped by my blog. If you follow let me know and i'll follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...