Friday, November 23, 2012

Apology + Centrio Opening

OMG! I haven't blog for more than a week and it feels like eternity already!! I guess blogging is starting to become a part of my life. I literally worry whenever I miss a day or two and not posting. I'm into talking and expressing a lot of things. I really miss this. I'm sorry for being such an absentee blogger. I was busy with my enrollment and the internet went gaga for a week. But now I am back and happy as ever! :) Well, its nice to be back and I will make up for my absences! :))


November 9, 2012 marks the opening of a new mall here in CdeO! I've been talking about this in my previous posts. Yes, Its the GRAND OPENING of the CENTRIO MALL. 
We thought it was just gonna be chairs all over.. Well, guess not! :) hahahah! it was very nice and 'sosyal'!
Choir Pipz.
Listen listen listen to the instructions!
Musical scores for the Mass! We has to be prepared but there was no spare chairs available thus the floor. hahahah!
MR. CEO :)
Maricar Reyes. Yes, she is a Kagay-anon. 
Mark Bautista :)
Mayor Vicente Emano, CdeO Mayor gracing the event.
Opening the Gateway.. :)
My plate :) my favorite was the suman with mango :)

This day was amazing. Although there were a lot of people that flooded the mall when it opened, it was still manageable to stroll around the mall. But it was very hard to find a place to dine because all the restaurants were full. A lot of people also did their shopping since the opening of the mall has promos here and there. Overall, it was a once in a lifetime experience. And I can't wait for the day when I could stroll the mall without the hassle. hahahah! :)

P.S. I'm in the middle of trying something new in my blogging styles and the blog is under construction so bare with me :) nevertheless, thank you to all the people that have supported me and to those who have been reading my posts :) 

lovelove,


Sheena Fiel 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun event!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! star-studded! :)
    I hope you had fun! :)



    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...