Sunday, February 24, 2013

keepin' me busy.


I know. I haven't been around as much as I wanted to. My laptop got injured again. I had to bring it to the technician to fix it so its on its 2nd week there. I miss blogging so much! Anyways, for the past few days, I've been missing something other than my laptop and blogging. and that would be the Jonas Brothers. I am a fan way way back and this week, I was just checking out some videos in youtube and I landed to their videos. It made me realize that I am still a fan! :) hahaha! Don't get me wrong, Justin Bieber and One Direction might have been in the spotlight these past year because they are amazing performers but... NOTHING BEATS JONAS BROTHERS! AMAZING PEOPLE WITH INSANE TALENT! :) HAHAHA! (fan girl mode)



Here's a video I find so amusing! hahaha :) This was sung by Nick Jonas on Camp Rock 2 :)



THIS SONG JUST MAKES ME SMILE! HAHAHAH :) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...