Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Titanium

 

I know. Again. I have been MIA for the past 2 months. Partly because I was busy but more than that, my notebook got busted, again. I thought for a while that the notebook would not be fixed but viola!! Thy notebook has resurrected! Now, I am back to blogging and I have a lot to post so be ready for it :)

For now, I would just like to post another music video of the song, TITANIUM (get the title now? haha). Well, there’s something that just came up and I really feel bad about it. I can’t exactly say what it is but it gave me a big clap on my face, twice, I might add. And well, after one yummy meal and one hot fudge sundae and friends, I can’t say I’m totally okay but I know I will be fine. I heard the song while browsing the internet and it has been my favorite for months now so I think this is about the right time I post. :) I think that the song reminds us that there is no one that can make us feel better, at first, at least, but ourselves. We just have to pick ourselves up and face the world again, this time, stronger, braver, and wiser so that if there is someone or something that pulls us down, we can and will not fall.

“I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

fire away, fire away

ricochet, you take your aim

fire away, fire away

you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium”

 

lovelove,

Sheena Fiel 

1 comment:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    So please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC.
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...